New Electric Scissor Lifts
Why Keep Hiring?
If you’re hiring electric scissor lifts on a regular basis you’ll already know how expensive it can be. Not to mention the time it takes for your employee to go and collect it, or the time wasted standing around on site waiting for a scissor lift to be delivered.
Companies Like Yours Are Saving Thousands…
Due to new safety legislations around working at height, owning your own scissor lift is becoming commonplace, and it’s saving companies thousands.
- A 6m platform electric scissor lift gives you nearly 8m of working height. That covers over 80% of the building heights in Auckland. All you need to do is tow your machine to site and get the job done. No messing around… and if you need a scissor lift for factory maintenance, it’s there whenever you need it!
Electric Scissor Lift Options
7.79m Max Working Height
7.6m Max Working Height
Various Max Working Height
8.10m Max Working Height
9.92m Max Working Height
9.92m Max Working Height
11.75m Max Working Height
12m Max Working Height
13.80m Max Working Height
3 Things Hire Companies Don’t Want You To Know…
1. An electric scissor lift on a trailer is a low cost item when compared to what you’ll pay in a year in hire charges.
2. Maintenance on electric scissor lifts is very easy and inexpensive.
3. The safety cert that is required (like a WOF on your car) is extremely easy to get and is only around $160 + GST
Should You Own a Scissor Lift or Hire One?
If you're getting frustrated with the expense of hiring scissor lifts, you could save yourself money by purchasing outright.
Give us a call on 0800 222 111, we’ll be more than happy to try and help you save money and minimise your employees' down time.
Electric Scissor Lifts – Just Some of the Benefits:
- Low Cost
- Amazing Reach
- Long Operation On One Charge
- Drive Whilst At Full Height
- Ideal For Construction & Maintenance
- Low Cost of Ownership/Maintenance
- Large Deck Space
- Roll Out Decks
- Easily Transported or Towed
Which model should you choose?
We only stock the very best brands available and our aim is always to save you money. You will have peace of mind knowing that you’re getting the right machine at the very best price .
When it comes to Electric Scissor Lifts Snorkel and Skyjack are possibly the best machines available. Choosing between the two is difficult because each brand has its particular benefits.
Call us TODAY, we’ll do our very best to help you decide which access equipment is ideal for you.
Please note that the demand for these units is very high. Call us NOW so we can get a machine pencilled in for you.
Call 0800 222 111… we look forward to helping you.
Service, Warranty and Back Up…
"Our warranty & service policy is simple… When you need us, we’re there".
All of our new machines are totally covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. We also have a nationwide service network. For more information about warranty and service please click on the Warranty and Service page or simply give us a call with your question.
6 Monthly Safety Certification
Getting a 6 monthly safety certificate is simple, quick and inexpensive.
Every 6 months your machine will need a safety certificate. It’s just like a warrant of fitness on your car, except we come to you. The cost is around $160 dollars. We suggest on the second of these visits, the technician carrying out the safety certification also carries out any required servicing.